Prevention Tips for Parents
· Teach your child to be both strong and kind.
· Know your child’s friends and make sure everyone understands your view of teasing and violence.
· Set a good example by exercising appropriate conflict resolution.
· Make sure your child understands that there are consequences for aggressive behavior.
· Let your child know that you have time for whatever concerns him/her.
· Establish rules and consequences for misuse of internet/email.
· Instruct your child to never get into an argument with someone online.